Little Remedies, Saline Spray/Drops
Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy.
Little Remedies little noses saline spray/drops provide non-medicated relief dry or stuffy noses. Soothe symptoms of common cold, allergies, air travel, sinusitis and dry air. It restores essential moisture and provides a respite from dry, stuffy or irritated nasal passages.
- Non-medicated relief for dry or stuffy noses
- Used for common cold, dry air, allergies, sinusitis and air travel
- Moisturizes and provides relief to dry, crusty nasal passages
- Helps loosen and thin mucous secretions
- Helps newborns and infants breathe more easily
- Use as often as needed or as directed by doctor
- Alcohol free
- No harmful preservatives and no side effects
- Can be used as both a dropper and spray
- No parabens, no side effects
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
- Use saline drops to move the mucus to the front of the nose, making it easier to remove with an aspirator.
- Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your baby's nose.
- After wiping your baby's nose, apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.
- (For nasal use only)
- Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
We Also Recommend
Zeta Baby Insect Repellant Lotion By Linea Mamma Baby